To Whom It May Concern:
Mindoro Biodiversity Conservation Foundation, Inc. is a non-stock and non-profit foundation. Its primary purpose is to enable the conservation of Mindoro’s unique and threatened environment, biodiversity and natural resources into perpetuity, through the establishment of integrated biodiversity conservation and development programs, which include improved dissemination of knowledge, management practices and the active participation and collaboration of relevant stakeholders, particularly those who are dependent upon the natural resources of the region.
Our office in Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa City is in need of students (maximum of 2) who are under the On-the-job program required by your school.
We expect someone who could assist us on the following tasks:
- Create a database which can be used to store all research and monitoring databases and ensure that all files are centrally stored at the Foundation’s office
- Maintain and update records of the Foundation
- Assist in the preparation and management of conservation related events lead by the Foundation
- Perform other tasks and functions that may be required
– Preferably IT or Information Management students
– Knowledgeable in Office Administration
– Ability to follow deadlines; good attention to details. Ability to multi-task, analyze, prioritize work with minimal supervision
– Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work professionally and interact in all levels
It is in this regard that we ask your good office to announce such requirement. Interested students are required to submit their profile and a letter of recommendation and/or certification from your school.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through these numbers: (02) 808 4446. For more information about the Foundation and our advocacies, please visit our website: www.mbcfi.org.ph
I hope that you will consider our request. Thank you.